Broward County bus routes
The Broward County transportation system is a very functional and convenient one. Whether you're using it to stay green, because you don't drive, or simply to save money, the bus is a great way to get around county.
Sometimes, it can be a challenge to remember where all of the busses go. Hopefully this will provide you a quick and useful guide to the Broward County Bus Schedule.
Some helpful facts about the bus schedule:
- 595 Express Bus Service provides free park and ride to Miami Dade and Ft. Lauderdale weekdays during peak AM and PM hours.
- E95 Express Bus Service provides the same to Miami Dade weekdays during peak AM and PM hours.
Here is a summary of the county Bus Schedule for fixed routes:
- 1 travels between: Aventura Mall and BCT via U.S. 1.
- 2 travels between Northwest 207 Street and University Drive and Westview Drive and University Drive.
- 4 travels between Hallandale and Northeast 14 Avenue and Fort Lauderdale Airport Tri-rail station.
- 5 travels between Pembroke Lakes Mall and Hallandale Beach City Hall via Pembroke Road.
- 6 travels between County Line Road and Dixie Highway and BCT.
- 7 travels between Young Circle and Pines Boulevard & 196 Avenue via Hollywood Boulevard and Pines Boulevard.
- 9 travels between Young Circle and Broward Central Terminal.
- 10 travels between Broward Central Terminal and Camino Real and Dixie Highway.
- 11 travels between Commercial Boulevard and Highway 441 and Copans Road and U. S. 1.
- 12 travels between West Regional Terminal and North Beach Park.
- 14 travels between BCT and Hillsboro Boulevard via Powerline Road.
- 15 travels between Hallandale Beach Boulevard and Southwest 52 Avenue and Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport Tri-Rail Station.
- 16 travels between Pembroke Lakes Mall and Dania City Hall via Stirling Road.
- 18 travels between Golden Glades Park & Ride and Lauderhill Mall via Highway 441.
- 19 travels between Lauderhill Mall and Sandalfoot Cove Blvd. via Highway 441.
- 20 travels between BCT and Northeast 3rd Avenue and Sample Road.
- 22 travels betweeb Sawgrass Mills Mall (Green Andad entrance) and Broward Central Terminal via Broward Boulevard.
- 23 travels between Pembroke Lakes Mall and Sawgrass Mills Mall.
- 28 travels between Memorial Hospital Miramar and Adventura Mall via Miramar Parkway and Hallandale Beach Boulevard.
- 30 travels between West Regional Terminal and BCT via Peters Road and Davie Boulevard.
- 31 travels between BCT and Hillsboro Boulevard and Lyons Road via Northwest 31st Avenue and Lyons Road.
- 34 travels between Sample Road and Coral Ridge Drive and Sample Road and Federal Highway via Sample Road.
- 36 travels between Sawgrass Mills Mall, Green Andad Entrance and Northeast 41 Street and A1A via Sunrise Boulevard and A1A.
- 40 travels Lauderhill Mall and Galleria Mall via BCT.
- 42 travels Atlantic Boulevard and Coral Ridge Drive and Atlantic Boulevard and A1A via Atlantic Boulevard.
- 48 travels between Johnson Road and US 441 and Deerfield Beach via Hillsboro Boulevard.
- 50 travels between BCT and Southwest 3 Avenue and Hillsboro Boulevard via Dixie Highway.
- 55 travels between Commercial Boulevard and Northwest 94th Avenue and Northeast 41 Street and A1A via Commercial Boulevard and Bayview Drive.
- 60 travels between Broward Central Terminal and Highway 441 and N.W. 15 Street via Andrews Avenue, Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard and Coconut Creek Parkway.
- 62 travels between Westview Drive and University Drive and Northeast 62 Street and U.S. 1.
- 72 travels between Sawgrass Mills Mall, Green Andad Entrance, and Northeast 41 Street and A1A, Galt Ocean Mile via Oakland Park Boulevard.
- 81 travels between West Regional Terminal and BCT.
- 83 travels between Sample Road and Coral Ridge Drive and Copans Road and U.S. 1 via Sample Road and Copans Road.
- 88 travels between West Regional Terminal and Heron Bay Plaza via Pine Island Road and Riverside Drive.
There are also community busses that are handicap accessible and have bike racks. Their purpose is to bring connecting service between areas that aren't as metropolitan but more suburban who wouldn't have busses. It enables people to make the commute a bit more easily.
The county Bus Schedule is very well put together and enables the community to commute conveniently and safely to their destination. It especially comes in handy when the weather is bad, or if there is quite a lot of traffic.
Even if you're a driver, give the Broward bus system a try, and you never know, you just may end up being a public transportation convert like millions of Americans!