Recently ranked in the top 100 hospitals in the United States for 2014 while also winning the Premier Healthcare Alliance's QUEST Award for 2014 (one of only five nationwide award winners), the Miramar Hospital network is one of the most successful and competent medical care facilities on the planet.
Located at 1901 SW. 172 Avenue in Miramar, Florida, this hospital network is comprised of multiple facilities all working closely together to make sure that patients and community members have the opportunity to take advantage of top level health care.
There are all types of medical services rendered by the Miramar Hospital by some of the world's foremost medical professionals, and this hospital also partakes in the training and education of the next generation of the elite doctors, surgeons, nurses, and other medical experts.
Read on to learn a little bit more about the hospital network and everything that it brings to the table, providing Florida (and the rest of the US) with top-tier facilities that can compete with any other hospital anywhere on the planet.Let's dive right in!
A brief history of the Miramar Hospital
One of the newest medical facilities in the Memorial Healthcare System, hospital was constructed in the early 2000's, opening up to serve their first few South Florida patients on March 17 of 2005.
Since that day, they have been providing South Florida and the rest of the United States (as well as a number of international patients flying in from all over the world to visit with Miramar specialists) the opportunity to take advantage of specialty medical services, inpatient/outpatient care, and top-level surgical interventions - as well as a whole host of other medical solutions - every single day of the year.
A 178 bed facility that showcases an emergency room and multiple "wings" dedicated to different medical specialties and intervention solutions, this hospital is designed in the Mediterranean style architecture so popular in South Florida and is one of the true crowning architectural achievements in Miramar.
Much of the hospital is built around the idea of delivering top level solutions using next generation technology, really pushing to leverage innovative medical solutions that provide better care, more reliable care, and more consistent results across a variety of medical issues.
The doctors here are dedicated to their craft, whether they are permanent residents of hospital, "exchange" students on loan from other hospitals in the country or the world, or doctors that are just looking to build their foundation at Miramar before moving on to other facilities and continuing the legacy that they learned here.
As one of the true "full service" medical facilities in all of South Florida, and as one of the top five hospitals in the United States today, Miramar Hospital offers a variety of health services for patients and individuals to take advantage of.
Some of these health services include (but are not limited to):
- Family birthplace services to deliver new little ones into the world safely
- Emergency medical services to help with any and all medical emergency that needs to be addressed
- Medical and surgical interventions performed by some of the best doctors and surgical experts in the world
- Outpatient rehabilitation services to provide individuals with the opportunity to bounce back from any and all medical service or injury
- Pediatric services with trained medical professionals that know exactly how to comfort children while delivering top-level medical services
- A robotic and research institute/development lab to create groundbreaking new solutions that can be shared with the rest of the medical community
- Under 18 sports medicine programs designed to help young athletes make the most of their pretty college careers, while at the same time serving young athletes that are dealing with injuries so that they don't become lifelong debilitating conditions
- Women's services that include breast imaging, mammogram services, new mother programs, prenatal educational programs, and a whole host of other medical services ... And that's just the tip of the iceberg!
The major focus of the hospital has always been about providing South Florida residents with the best possible medical care available today. There's a reason why individuals will fly in to Miramar from all over the country - all over the world - just to take advantage of the doctors, technology, and help and assistance of the best medical professionals this hospital has to offer.
On top of the two awards we spoke about earlier, hospital has been showered with a number of other awards, including (but not limited to):
- The Guardian of Excellence Award - 2013
- Best Maternity Hospital - 2013
- QUEST for Quality Award - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Premier Award for Quality - 2010
- Partnership for Patients Award - 2013
- Excellence in Patient Care Award - 2011, 2012, 2013
At the end of the day, it's easy to see why so many people flock to Miramar Hospital when they need to receive the top quality care that they are looking for - the top quality care that they or their loved ones deserve.
If you're interested in taking advantage of the health care services provided by this hospital, or would like to schedule an appointment to learn more about the facilities or meet some of the doctors that you will have the chance to work with, simply contact the facilities at:
Memorial Healthcare System
3501 Johnson Street
Hollywood, Florida 33021
It really is that simple and straightforward, and you'll be able to know with 100% certainty that you're always in the best of hands!